A world-class leader providing explosives & security consultancy and training services to national and international Defence industry is seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator, who will contribute to the Company’s growth plans.
In this brand new role, you will have the chance to create new processes for new business capture, opportunity management, bids & proposal response and partner (agent) relationship management.
As Sales and Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the BD Manager and the Technical team to ensure Sales and Marketing support needs are met. Although this role is office based there is some flexibility to work from home on occasions.
The hours are 8:30 - 16:30 Monday to Friday.
This role reports to Head of Business Development and Sales.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Capture and qualify all enquiries and ensure response
- Develop quote requests
- Manage database of opportunities ensuring all necessary information is captured
- Ensure Revenue forecasts can be developed from opportunity database
Bids & Proposals
- Develop the ‘boiler plate’ materials for use in unsolicited Proposals and Tender responses
- Responsibility for managing responses to RFP/RFI/ITT/Quotes ensuring timelines are maintained and coordinating input
- Manage quote format for “generic” training
Agent / Partner / Customer Management
- Create and manage a database of agents, their agreements, opportunities and performance
- Communicating and build a strong relationship with clients, customers and external agencies
- Ensure agents are educated to ISSEE services and products
- Ensure regular and frequent follow up on agreed actions for each and status of their market opportunities
- Investigate new agents in markets where the Company has no representation
Sales & Marketing Support
- Prepare packages proposals and support information for presentations to support sales team
- Assist as necessary at any phase of sales plus marketing efforts
- Prepare sales and marketing reports to include monthly management report as well as flash figures
- Work with BD manager and technical director on course planning & schedules
- Build database of relevant market intelligence
- Prepare market analysis through evaluating market prospects
- Assist in the development of short & long term sales strategies
- Managing social media pages by posting updates and responding to comments and messages
- Attending industry events, conferences and trade shows
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
In this role, you must be able to confidently present and meet with high level military and business leaders, programme managers, procurement departments, individuals and influential users to achieve awareness for services and products and be able to develop relationships to enhance company reputation and improve opportunity for success.
- 2+ year’s work experience in international service and equipment business.
- Experience in developing and managing sales pipelines.
- Thorough understanding and sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar is preferable.
- Confidence: must possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work in a collaborative cross-cultural team environment
- Organisational skills
- Commercial awareness: experience in Global Sales and/or Global Account Management
- Adaptability: ability to multi-task, prioritise and work with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Good team working skill: ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships both internally and externally
- Communication skills: excellent written and oral communication skills
- Numerical skills
- IT skills: must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to remain calm while working under pressure
- Energetic, passionate, self-starting, confident and positive can-do attitude a must
- Must be able to work independently and with little supervision
- Understanding of multiple languages would be useful
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£24,000.00 per year depending on experience
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com